Anne F. Borghetti Professional Profile
- Boston University, Metropolitan College 1978-1980
- Graduate, Honors, St. Petersburg College (SPJC), A.A., Business Administration, 1985
- Graduate, Cum Laude, University of South Florida , B.S.,
College of Business Administration , 1987
- Graduate, Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1989
Bar Admissions: (all current)
- Florida Bar since 1989
- Florida Supreme Court since 4/30/90
- United States Court of Appeals 11 th Circuit since 9/18/90
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida since 11/16/90
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts,
- Supreme Judicial Court since 12/20/90
- United States Supreme Court since 1/18/94
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts since 7/22/03
- United States Court of Appeals
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts since 9/12/03
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Treasurer of the Pinellas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association 1997
- President of the Pinellas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association 1999
- Federal Bar Association 1997-1998
- Federal Bar Association Board 1998-2000
- Stetson Liaison Chair to the Tampa Bay Chapter 1999-2000
- Herbert G. Goldburg Criminal Law Inn of Court , 2000
St Petersburg/Tampa Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Anne F. Borghetti
12211 49th St N, Suite 1Clearwater
, FL 33762
13055 W Linebaugh Ave
(By Appointment Only)
Llámenos en Español
Latest Blog Entries
If you think the government should obtain a warrant to access personal electronic information such as e-mails and stored documents, you need to call your Representative as soon as possibleand tell him or her to co-sponsor the E-mail Privacy Act (HR 1852).
Last month Richard Durbin (D-IL) and Mike Lee R-UT) along with Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT) introduced S. 1410 which would, if poassed, retroactively reduce some federal mandatory minimum sentences for drug offenses.
A 2009 and 20011 guidance memo to federal prosecutors with regard to marijuana enforcement has been updated to account for states that have legalized marijuana.
A call regarding a home invasion in the Hill ‘n Dale subdivision of Brooksville resulted in drug charges against three.
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled governments must show how money or easements for land development permits are related to the damages that they might cause.
The Department of Financial Services Division of Insurance Fraud alleges the owner of a staffing agency misled consumers into believing that his company was licensed and could perform workers’ comp services for client companies.